Our Client is a product company from North America looking for a hands-on Angular App Developer to join their team. The right candidate has ability to simplify complex functional and technical requirements as below:
- Design, code, test, debug and document software and business components.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and availability.
- Write clear, concise, and well documented code.
- Strong focus on creating amazing user experiences.
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations.
- Reading and comprehending functional and technical specifications.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and other Developers to ensure that best practices and all established processes are followed when implementing solutions.
- ‘Digging in’ to investigate bugs and to offer solutions.
- Following a rigorous software development process to deliver high-quality software solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Software/Computer Engineering.
- Good command for both written and spoken in English (IELTS 6.0/TOEIC 800 or more)
- At least 2 years hands on experience with Angular applications. Your Angular knowledge should be current. In other words, you should be familiar with Angular up to version 9 or 10.
- Deep understanding of how to optimize Angular application for iOS and Android, including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working on at least two high-volume production systems.
- Experience with the following libraries/technologies is a strongly desired: Redux, Reactive programming, Bootstrap, Docker, BitBucket pipelines, responsive design, MongoDB, public clouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), DevOps, Agile Development, continuous integration;
Required Job Skills
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Highly paid and competitive salary package
- Potential bonus based on both company and individual performances
- Health insurance monthly support and annual health-check
- Professional growth with individual career path
- Opportunity to work on-site in Canada
- Stable international working environment with transparency and work-life balance
- Regular company sponsored outings and trips
- Aviation is cool!
- 2 rounds for the interview