- Design, code, test, debug and document software and business components;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and availability;
- Write clear, concise, and well documented code;
- Strong focus on creating amazing user experiences;
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations;
- Read and comprehend functional and technical specifications;
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and other Developers to ensure that best practices and all established processes are followed when implementing solutions;
- Dig in’ to investigate bugs and to offer solutions;
- Follow a rigorous software development process to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Angular applications. Your Angular knowledge should be current. In other words, you should be familiar with the latest versions of Angular (Angular 12);
- Deep understanding of how to optimize Angular applications for iOS and Android, including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience in working on at least two high-volume production systems;
- Experience with the following libraries/technologies is strongly desired: Redux, Reactive programming, Bootstrap, Docker, BitBucket pipelines, responsive design, MongoDB, public clouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), DevOps, Agile Development, continuous integration;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Software/Computer Engineering.
Required Job Skills
- Highly paid and competitive salary package, 13th-month salary;
- Potential bonuses based on both company and individual performances;
- 12 days of annual leave and 05 days of sick leave;
- Healthcare, parking, telephone, bank allowances provided;
- 100 USD for annual health-check;
- Professional growth with individual career path;
- Opportunity to work overseas;
- Flexible working time;
- Regular company-sponsored outings and trips.