- Developing and maintaining new and existing hatchery facilities throughout the country
- Supporting with Hatchery Manager to recruiting and development of hatchery staffs
- Developing and implementing plans of production quality .
- Monitoring the compliance of day to day activities with best practices as they are established by SOP’s and Management plans.
- Maintaining and if necessary developing systems for control of those activities.
- Carry out investigations and gathering data in order to determine what are the root-causes for deviation
- Providing effective support in order to solve the problems and challenges arising from day to day activities, including changes in production practices if needed.
- To motivate and coach employees and foster a culture of excellence and pride in the execution of the tasks
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of paper and digital records.
- Work with Hatchery Manager to make planning day to day activities in the hatchery
- Coordinating with other colleagues to secure that Health and Safety, Fish Health and Environmental Management plans are embedded in the day to day operations of hatchery and nursery.
- Be able to innovate and bring solutions to problems and challenges
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Contribute to have strong growth opportunities within the Group.
- A local professional with good command of English is preferred
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a relevant field with at least 3-5 years of working experience either in fish or shrimp hatcheries. Eexperience in tilapia hatchery management are preferred and will be prioritized.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable experience at managing and developing people. Ability to identify training and development needs for the hatchery staff.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the management of fish/shrimp hatcheries including facility management, biological management, economics and people management.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Flexible with time and willing to travel within the country.
Required Job Skills