Manage accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, complete order fulfillment.
- To respond and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner;
- To coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers’ requirements are met;
- To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard;
- To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information;
- To proactively share among team members on new product / system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team;
- To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 02 working years related experience in: Customer Service, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Procurement, Order Management...;
- Strong written, verbal skills in English or English-Chinese/Japanese/Korean bilingual;
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software;
- Excellent customer service & presentation skills.
Required Job Skills