As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Finance & Accounting Manager will report to the General Director and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The F&A Manager will lead 02 factories with 1000 headcounts in all respects of accounting, financial management, tax management, system management, and reporting; following Group requirements and guidelines; and working with General Director independently on problem-solving.
1. Financial Management & Report
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of accounting systems, and proper filling of accounting & tax vouchers, books, and reports.
- Advise on improving and developing the accounting system and processes, especially the process of calculating product cost (BOM).
- Prepare financial statements monthly, and yearly.
- Identify and prevent potential risks by analyzing financial ratios.
- Prepare actual and plan cash-flow to make an optimized payment plan, decide payment terms for sales and purchasing, and make sure sufficient cash for operation.
- Analyze and forecast sales cost to take timely measures for keeping sales cost under budget.
- Review tax returns (PIT, VAT, CIT, and WHT) quarterly, and yearly.
- Work with tax officers.
- Interact and work with internal and external auditors, and banks.
- Coach staffs to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have Chief Accountant Certificate.
- At least 03 years of experience in a Chief Accountant position in manufacturing company (with a strong financial report and ad-hoc reports).
- Experience in setting up accounting system, process.
- Ability to make suggestions to improve Finance & Accounting department.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Excellent in all MS Office, especially Excel, Accounting Software
- Fluent in English skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, high level of integrity, enthusiastic team player, strong interpersonal skills, hands on manager willing to learn and grow.