- Responsible for month-end closing in Vietnam. Work in close collaboration with global Finance function.
- Develop & implement processes & models to improve accuracy, timeliness & completeness of financial results and reporting.
- Primary owner of monthly outlook, quarterly forecast, yearly budget and multi-year strategic plan.
- Implement, review and provide accurate and timely financial information to local, and corporate management team.
- Sign off monthly Financial Statements and quarterly management representation letter.
- Monitor and drive the success of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): EBIT, TWC.
- Ensure cost control practices are implemented to keep spending within budgeted levels
- Communicate and work closely with other department leaders to achieve overall company objectives/performance.
- Responsible for credit, risk and forex management, working capital & operating cash flow.
- Effectively manages receivables, inventory, A/R and capital expenditures.
- Work together with corporate finance service and corporate tax teams to ensure tax reporting and tax compliance in Vietnam.
- Work closely with CFO to mitigate risk of accounting misstatements through regular balance sheet reviews. Ensures unreconciled items are resolved and risks are mitigated and escalated.
- Supports both internal and external audits; prepares and provides information to auditors.
- Monitor, assess and strengthen Internal Controls. Ensure compliance with Corporate
Policies, legal, statutory, tax and regulatory requirements.
- Lead Vietnam Finance Departmental staff monitor their performance and ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepare/Monitor rolling 12 weeks cash flow forecasts to ensure the efficient use of
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance & Accounting preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in financial and accounting management, with at least 5 years in Finance Controller position
- Experience in working and leading to close both internal and external audits
- Local tax compliance and regulation experience
- International and Medical Devices industry exposure a plus
- Leadership and project management experience required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and MS Office/PC applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
Required Job Skills