- Be responsible for recruitment to meet company business plan and employee retention.
- Be responsible for training and development to ensure it is match with company’s development
- Be responsible for handling of labor relationship
- Manage and ensure all HR activities comply with the Labor Law and Social Compliance
- Coordinate with the management to build the structure and recruitment plan for the whole factory. Perform the recruitment according to the plan.
- Responsible for building Job Description for the whole company.
- Build and implement the training plan & training program for all positions in the Company included training courses of: Law, Company’s Regulations/ Policies, Working Skill and Soft Skill.
- In Charge of employee development: work with the HODs to recognize the talents to build the talents pool. Follow up talents training program to develop them and ensure a stable labor capital for the Company need of business.
- To manage employee discipline policy & activities.
- Responsible for solving labor disputes.
- Advise the management on the policies of: salary, welfare and reward for employee.
- To make yearly plan of employee welfare activities to retain the employee.
Other tasks as assigned by Administration & HR Director.
- Education: BA and Above; Professional experience: 05 years at least
- Level of Using Foreign language (English):Fluently
- Computer Skill: Good at Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having knowledge of: Labor Code & Social Compliance
- Essential skills: Human Resources management
- Ability: Teamwork, independence and under high pressure
- Personality: Careful and transparent
- Working style: Patient and detai
Required Job Skills