Role Overview: Be responsible for building, managing, and monitoring all activities related to HR functions.
- Build human resource plans based on the Operation business and business plan
- Manage recruitment plan to make sure filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Monitor building long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Make plan for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Cooperate with head of departments to implement and coach training courses.
- Follow, evaluate trainees and propose effective and practical training methods.
3. HR management:
- Responsible to build up, propose working process, forms related to recruitment, training, employee data management, candidate evaluation, reports, ….
- Responsible to share employee company regulation, salary and incentive policies, job description, HR procedures accordingly: training, probation, labor contract, HR policies, promotion, demotion, termination or dismissal…as current labor law and Company regulation.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, BA, Economy, English, or related Major.
- At least 03 years – of experience in similar positions.
- Good understanding of Vietnamese Labor Code, Insurance, and PIT law.
- Prioritize candidates who have experience working in the field of Manufacturing and large scale (from 1000 people).
- English ability: Fluent (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Power Point.
Required Job Skills