Task: OHS Regulations (45%)
- Prepare and organize audits regarding HSSE and follow-up to close-out on reported non-conformities and improvements.
- Make sure HSSE related permits for Binh Duong and Binh Phuoc are prepared and approved.
- Make sure company is in compliance with existing Vietnamese regulations for all business activities and that internal policies reflect requirements accordingly.
- Keep track of latest updates on Vietnamese regulations and inform management team on changes impacting the company operations in Vietnam.
- Report, track and improve on HSSE related KPI’s.
Task: Safety Culture (45%)
- Prepare, organize and give safety training for all personnel on personal safety to make sure there is continuous awareness.
- Organize Safety campaigns to re-enforce or increase awareness on specific topics if necessary.
- Manage Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for different tasks as well as supervising proper use.
- Spend a minimum of 8 hours a week at the shopfloors coaching workers on good and safe working practices.
- Implement and manage incident reporting system.
Task: Security (10%)
- Focal point for 3rd party security company
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health and safety, environmental engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 08 years of experience in HSE management, preferably in the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent knowledge of local and international HSE regulations and standards.
- Ability to develop and implement HSE policies and procedures.
- Proven track record in leading incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience in managing HSE budgets and resources.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and regulatory agencies.
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Advanced communication in English.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
Required Job Skills
- Directly report to Operational Excellence Manager.
- Working location: Binh Duong.
- Working time: Monday to Friday.