- Program business functions and software applications to serve the work of related departments in the Corporation.
- Programming and maintaining/operating all software systems ERP, DMS, TMS, HRM.. web applications, mobile applications...
- Responsible for the accuracy of features, business layout diagrams on software systems ERP, DMS, TMS, HRM... applications, websites, mobile applications
- Support users and fix application errors in accordance with the Corporation's process
1. Plan, allocate time to perform daily work effectively and backup for unexpected situations
- Program, deploy and maintain/operate applications based on design analysis from the Head of Department/Business Analyst
- Support users and fix application errors related to the software's code follow the Group's support procedure
- Receive development requests, program functions and install new features, improved parts for software and applications currently in use in the Group.
- Work with partners, suppliers, application developers to test, evaluate, receive, handover and edit applications follow the Company's requirements
- Test functions and propose improvements or upgrades to software systems and applications to improve data processing speed, productivity and convenience for users
- Develop documents related to programming principles, structure of software systems, applications and necessary requirements when installing software and applications
- Coordinate with the head of the department and related departments to develop an incident recovery plan when the system fails
- Perform work according to internal regulations/processes of the Corporation with best efforts, highest commitment and on time
- Support work instructions professional for members of the system team
- Timely support for system/service requests
- Implement the set out plans to accomplish the individual goals and the overall goals of the department.
- Exchange, coordinate and update information regularly with the Head of Department to discuss the progress of the implementation of the goals and work in order to complete the set goals.
- Determine how to collect information, prepare reports and report on time
- Perform other duties as requested by superiors
- Implement arising projects related to IT application systems to serve the development needs of the Corporation
Knowledge in using report programming tools: Report Builder, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, etc. - Good knowledge of SQL Database design, procedures, queries, SQL Reporting Service (SSRS), etc. on a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
Understand business flow, data flowchart and architecture in programming
Knowledge of SAP system and ABAP language is preferred, understanding business processes (purchase/ sales/ accounting) is an advantage
At least 5 years experience of programming, fluent in programming skills for C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++, ASP or languages on Microsoft, Android and IOS
Understand application models with many different types of programming languages
Experience in programming for many types of applications on different devices
Priority is given to industries related to agriculture, consumer goods, retail chains, supermarkets
Required Job Skills
- Democratic, modern, professional working environment with opportunities for advancement and long-term stability
- Be entitled to paid social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to state regulations.
- Enjoy a comprehensive health care regime.
- Enjoy other benefits according to the Company's policy