1. Manage, control, plan and promote the Company and all departments’ compliance with the Laws:
- Plan and implement activities to review the compliance of the Company and all departments with the requirements of the current relevant Laws and to reinforce the compliance of the Company and all departments with the requirements of the current relevant Laws.
- Update the information about new Laws (including the Bill) in time; research, analyze and evaluate the impact of the Laws and the Bill on the Company's operations.
- Report to the Board of Directors the information about new laws (including the Bill) that affect and impact on the Company's operations.
- Put the new Law in practice in time to ensure the Company's compliance.
- Advise on new projects (company-scale) on legal aspects.
- Plan and implement training activities for raising legal awareness for managers and employees to ensure the Company’s compliance (in various forms and platforms, including but not limited to activities such as offline/online training, website, etc.).
- Advise and resolve legal issues related to the outside (disputes, litigation, etc.).
2. Manage, control, plan and promote departments’ compliance with the Company regulations:
- Plan and implement activities to review departments' compliance with the Company regulations and reinforce their compliance with the Company regulations.
- Plan and implement activities to motivate relevant departments to conduct training so that managers and employees can raise awareness of the Company regulations to ensure compliance with the Company's regulations (in various forms and platforms, including but not limited to activities such as offline/online training, website, etc.).
- Major in Laws (“Lawyer practicing certificate” is an advantage).
- At least 4 years of experience in equivalent position for a manufacturing or business company.
- Intensive knowledge of Vietnamese laws and common international trade laws.
- Have deep commercial and business knowledge.
- Proficient in English (especiallly in writting Contracts and in business communications).
- Have proficient skills in analytical thinking and making judgement.
- Be careful, honest, business-oriented, active, engaging, highly independent and highly responsible.
Required Job Skills
- Working location: Dong Nai (have shuttle bus form HCM)
- Working time: from Monday to Friday