- Review Material Supply and demand to determine push/pull actions to support Planning;
- Attend the daily planning meeting, liaise with the team and resolve possible challenges. Escalate any pending concerns to Plant Head;
- Set capacity targets for individual process centres based on empirical data and communicate to Planning for effective production planning. Monitor the capacities and update as and when required;
- Identify bottlenecks in the plant and come up with effective and cost effective solutions (Continually monitor warehouse space, line capacities, intermediate warehouse space, WIP build-up..);
- Coordinate with QA/ WH/ Depts ensure timely availability of Raw Material & WIP;
- Develop and maintain Interdepartmental relationship to avoid communication gaps, and potential delays;
- Achieve Agreed target of OTIF;
- Support R&D through optimum scheduling to assure trials without compromising production planning;
- Real-time utilisation of Co-Products. Work with R&D for quick Co-Product utilisation plans.
- Data Collection and Analysis and alert Plant Head on any point of concerns;
- Set scheduling to optimise OEE and other Matrices that Matters, based on outcome of Data Analysis;
- Prepare and update Ready-reckoner for Raw Material & WIP, for each Finished Product, to enable easy and quick allocation.
Any other job/responsibility that is assigned by the Plant Head.
- Male/Female, age from 32 years old;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Have experience in operational planning at factory in multinational companies;
- Fluent English;
- Strong in leadership and dealing skills;
- Strong management skills.
Required Job Skills
- Shuttle bus from HCM to factory in Dong Nai;
- Vietnamese candidate only.