- Develop the new packaging and improve existing packaging (such as conducting trials, provide technical drawing, creating specification, creating items master, conducting transportation test, providing feedbacks to the Procurement team and suppliers).
- Test and qualify new packaging suppliers as well as alternative packging materials from cost, storage, and handling, utilization and transportation. Feedback test results to requester or initiators.
- Evaluate adequate and suitable materials to improve performance, quality, cost, environmental, saving.
- Issue packaging specification,BOM and maintain system.
- Review and evaluate packaging materials to be in line with the best practices and comply with internal and external requirements. Also ensure compliance as document, system, specification, BOM etc…
- Coach the team on the packaging knowledge, technology and standard production practices.
- Leading packaging team for some key project as I&R, sustainable and improvement.
- Support QA and production in solving packaging material problem and other supports.
- Coordinate for some activities of packaging as KPI, report, compliance, training, sharing knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Bachelor degree in Packaging technology, material science, chemistry and physics.
- At least 2 years experiences working in Packaging Technology or similar position.
- Experience & knowledge in packaging materials, packaging design or development, packaging, packaging production process, printing packaging, production machinery.
- Knowledge FDA regulations, laboratory practices, chemistry, statistics, Technical audit, GLOBE/SAP, QMS, NGMP, costing awareness.
- Solid background in Packaging technology or related to packaging materials.
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills, as well as strong communication, conviction skills, Problem-solving skills, Project management.
- Upper intermediate in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer knowledge: MS.Office and others.
Required Job Skills