1. Production management
- Be in charge of organization development according to company's strategy;
- Responsible for managing daily operations, coordinating with other departments to make sure the necessary resources are available to meet the customer's requirement in terms of quality, quantity and timeliness;
- Drive continuous improvement. Identify and implement improvement projects on safety, productivity, quality, cost;
- Lead the maintenance team on machinery upgrading, repair activities, corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Set up department's KPIS and cascade to all employees, including safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery, machinery utilization. Review daily, weekly and monthly trends of all key indicators and take appropriate actions in order to meet the targets;
- Make the annual budget. Review on production expense to make sure compliance with the plan;
- Provide training and coaching on problem-solving methods to middle management team in their daily work;
- Develop middle management team on leadership and skills needed.
2. Implement Manufacturing standards
- Implement TPM, WCM, Lean manufacturing and Lean six sigma methods in total performance improvement for the production department;
- Implement Operation review, Standards routine, Problem solving to enhance manufacturing foundation;
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining & improving in compliance with ISO 9001:2008, FSSC22000.
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering;
- Have 10 years experience with 04 years in management level with background at food factory;
- Knowledge on production planning, manufacturing and maintenance;
- Experience with HSE, food safety standards, Lean manufacturing and Lean six sigma methods;
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing skills).
Required Job Skills
- Shuttle bus from HCM to factory in Dong Nai.
- Vietnamese candidate only.