- Perform the project management responsibilities for engineering activities within the New Product Development (NPD) team.
- Work with engineering team leads and management to create and tracks schedules, budgets, performance targets, resource plans, prioritization and delegation of tasks, and general planning activities for engineering deliverables.
- Provide visibility to project schedule and budget issues and manages escalation and coordinates critical issue resolution with project engineering Team Lead, Business Development Manager and Engineering Management.
- Provide the project management interface to project leads as well as critical internal and external (client) stakeholders for efficient coordination, execution of critical activities and project management functions.
- Assess and highlights risks and develops mitigation plans – active participant in the risk management ext process.
- Ensure good cross-functional communication (through effective meetings, email, and other means) to ensure coordination between Engineering functional areas and other departments.
- Ensure successful completion of project stages gates and related activities required for the projects to comply with the company ISO 13485 / cGMP compliant design and development process.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed for each development activity, and that adequate documentation exists for the Design History File, product manufacturing and ongoing production documentation (test procedures, drawings, BOMs – Build of Material).
- Perform post-mortem reviews on key developments and leads communication of further design improvements to projects.
- Interpret, implement, and monitor modifications to department methods, processes and policies that affect multiple work groups.
- Provide input and plans for program related expense to the engineering, quotations, budget development and forecasting.
- Carry out other duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the Engineering field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred) or related technical degree.
- A minimum of six (6) years total medical device development experience with at least three (3) years previous project management experience.
- Strong competence with the various project management tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to speak and/or read Mandarin a benefit).
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of internal and external customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (Celaxis and Epicor knowledge a benefit).
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to influence, motivate, mentor, and direct team resources.
- Engineering (electromechanical) experience, training, and knowledge to be able to understand and communicate effectively with the engineering teams, and to check/review their plans and progress.
- Strong working understanding of ISO 13485 and cGMP product development requirements.
Required Job Skills
- Working time: Mon - Friday.
- Have shuttle bus from HCMC, Bien Hoa city and Thu Dau Mot city.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential.