Quality management system
- Establish, implement and improve quality management system to comply with requirements.
- Liaison with related internal departments to develop, implement and maintain documented QMS.
- Liaison with related external parties to achieve and maintain Food Safety & Quality certifications.
- Investigate non-conformity & follow up corrective actions.
- Ensure QMS, and HACCP are updated to changes.
Product specification compliance
- Monitor specification compliance to feedback production.
- Lead QA/QC and liaise with Production to ensure product quality meets customer’s expectation.
- Analysis of trends/issues for continuous improvement in specification compliance.
Food safety compliance
- Ensure produced products are met with local food regulations as well as food safety regulations at destination countries.
- Ensure related food legislation is updated and communicated to QA & HACCP teams.
- Ensure the competency of QA teams to implement and maintain quality & food safety systems.
- Liaise with production to train and ensure operators/workers whose work reflects food safety /critical control points are adequately trained.
- Have at least 08 years of experience in QA/ QC (Quality Management System).
- Bachelor with relevant in Marine Products Industry or Food Tech and have certificates relative To quality control.
- Must be able to work in an seafood or FMCG environment, systematic, loyal and hard-working, dynamic, and energetic.
- Good leadership ability and well organized. Initiative, independent, tough, strong leadership.