- Being part of an agile team, working closely with product managers, designers, BAs and technical leads to propose solution, create prototype, build and test new products or features. Take responsibility for your work and leads the effort from architecture, implementation, deployment and testing.
- Writing clean and reusable code with unit/functional tests and continually increase your code quality.
- Having discussions, brainstorming with your team to make technical decisions.
- Constantly raise your standard, learning new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Working directly with other members of product management team to improve the
- user experience delivered by our web/app.
- Liaising with our operations and support team to identify issues and assisting with troubleshooting.
- Supporting making front-end documentation/requirements (technical requirements).
- Taking part in daily stand-ups and regular team-wide meetings to discuss current and upcoming tasks.
- Reporting to the team and stakeholders on progress, timelines and roadblocks.
- Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science or related majors;
- At least 4 - year experience as a Front-end developer with 1+ years as a Senior Front-end.
- Being familiar with web build tools (WebPack / Babel / ESLint / Sass, ...).
- Being proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues.
- Strongly understanding about responsive web design, cross-browsers/platform compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of integrating with server-side APIs; usability and user experience (UX) design; SCSS, GulpJS, PugJS or other similar tools/libraries is a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
Required Job Skills
- Attractive salary and benefit such as 13th month salary, project bonus, Holidays and Tet bonus, All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor Law, PTI health care package and so on.