A global company is looking for candidate who is incharge of the duty below:
- Carry on action plans for dealer/users within the area.
- Develop and carry on tools and documentations: price list, tools or equipment, dealer card, end user card,
- Create the development of sales volume and share of market within the area
- Develop a performance report and circulation to concerns parties.
- Collaborate with concerns parties to ensure all customer’s issues are effectively treated.
- Accountable for the level of credit, the solvency of dealer
- Accountable sales target and negotiate in order to reach the objective setting for dealers
- Manage/ implement distribution approach methodology and partnering programs
- When meeting with dealer, has to manage purchase quality, stock checking, etc.
- Preparing margin calculation concerns Company tries vs competitors
- Improves basic technical knowledge and sales skills to dealers
- Promotion and development customers share of account
- Have several year experiences with sales techniques and project management. With automotive or tool or machinery industry is preferred
- Have technical background
- Have analysis skill,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation & driven
- Willing travelling to implement job duties
- Valid driving license is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
Required Job Skills