- Supplier scouting, visit and pre-audit
- Work with supplier on RFI/NDA/RFQ
- Technical discuss through DFM process
- Liaison between Engineering/Project team and Supplier to make sure company's requirements are clearly understood by supplier
- Maintain and manage good supplier relationships.
- Understand the business of manufacturing
+ Procurement and Costing: raw materials, labor, operations
+ Strong cost analysis skill.
+ Tooling fabrication knowledge is an advantage
- Understand and assist the quality engineers to assure product quality requirements are implemented and maintained.
- Understand and assist the production engineers to assure tooling, product and production time frames are met.
- Review all tooling and product invoices to assure costs are accurate and justified
- Review all tooling and product quotes to assure costs, lead-times and materials are accurate and justified.
- Acknowledge and respond to e-mails and tasks daily and accurately.
- Complies with company rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook, which may be amended or replaced from time to time.
- Carry out other duties from Supply Chain Manager.
- Strongly technical background, major in Mechanical (Graduated from Polytechnic or Technical Education university).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of employees, management, external and internal customers.
- Organizational and planning skills, including ability to: prioritize work, handle multiple tasks.
- Simultaneously, set personal goals and enforce personal deadlines, while maintaining. flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals.
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Computer literacy.
Required Job Skills
- Working time: Mon - Friday.
- Have shuttle bus from HCMC, Bien Hoa city and Thu Dau Mot city.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential.