Our Client is an international asset management company with over 50 years of combined experience investing in Asian companies.
We are urgently looking for Analyst who bases in Vietnam, to help to research on companies and provide investment ideas to the investment committee.
- Conduct research on companies in Vietnam and recommend investment cases to the Investment Committee;
- Monitor existing portfolio investments and provide regular updates to the Investment Committee;
- Assist with the ad hoc requests from Portfolio Manager, Head of Research and CIO, related to marketing and strategy outlook updates.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in a similar role and industry;
- Preferably with experience covering some or all of the sectors: Financials, Consumer Staples, Consumer Discretionary and Industrials;
- Preferably with solid financial modelling capabilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Willingness to think through investment ideas independently;
- Proficient in English (4 skills).
Required Job Skills
- Hybrid working (Office in District 1, HCM);
- Competitive bonus based on personal and company performance;
- Opportunities to go business travel to oversea;
- Professional international working environment.