1. Main Purpose:
Assist QA Manager to build the quality management system following BRC/ FSMA …. and apply activities control, maintain system, and responsible for external audit. Responsibility for overall quality management activities including raw material input, work in process, and output, ensure compliance with the requirements of the quality system as prescribed by the company.
- Handle food safety quality system management (BRC, Halal, Kosher, RFA, Organic).
- Maintain the current food safety activities (Pest control, verification for processing, validation, document control,…).
- Key responsibility in external audit (Customer audit and 3rd Party audit).
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to maintain the food safety control.
- Update any changes in the related standard of food safety system.
- Key responsibility in coordinating to update Food safety Certificate on time.
- Manage food safety team.
- Support all requirements from Stakeholders if needed.
- Bachelor degree or higher, related to Food Technology or relating majors.
- Minimum 5 years working in QA system in food or agri-business companies.
- Good English communication skill is a must.
- Experience in managing QA team.
- Knowledge and Experience in ISO 22000, BRC and HACCP systems, QC and food safety management.
- Strong leadership, Open-minded, Good communication at all levels.
Required Job Skills