- Develop the implementation of Corporate Communications strategies and plans to advance the Company’s Corporate image;
- Work on marketing communication material for the various business units;
- Handle External Communications, Media Relations and Social Media Management;
- Handle media queries, replies and facilitate news filming and photography requests;
- Strategize and develop communication plan, content development and other public engagement;
- Manage Internal Communications, Corporate Marketing and Communication Collaterals Management. This includes communication of Company’s policies, drafting of press releases, updating of company’s websites and contributing to company’s internal publications;
- Be an editor for the Top Management message, staff newsletters and magazine. Coordinate and facilitate media /analyst interviews with senior management. Assist in logistics for media interview, results briefing;
- Manage a suite of marketing communication collaterals such as corporate brochures, materials and calendars;
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery of all marketing initiatives and campaigns;
- Provide support for initiatives and ensure that key corporate messages, standards, and guidelines were cascaded effectively and consistently.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in French (DELF B1, B2, DALF)/ English TOEIC 800/IELTS 6.0 or more;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Foreign Language or related fields;
- Good at Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.;
- Content and website management experience would be an advantage;
- Experience from managing the Youth Union/Student Associations and/or cultural/sports clubs is a big plus;
- Meticulous, resourceful, creative and a team player.
Required Job Skills
- Competitive salary;
- Quarter/semi-annual/annual bonus based on achieving some, part or all of the targets;
- Free of charge transfer of stock ownership;
- Legal Health/Social/Unemployment insurance and private insurance of the Group;
- Opportunity to be trained and promoted to top leader of the Group;
- Shuttle bus from HCM to factory in Dong Nai;
- Vietnamese candidate only.