1. Build strong, sustained customer experience and relationships
- Define and implement a customer success and technical support strategy that provides customers a world-class customer experience.
- Build strong relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and help them use product to make their businesses more effective and successful.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and leaders including sales, product and finance to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Embody and represent the voice of the customer internally to contribute to the improvement of the product platform.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the software, customers and processes.
- Support the technical support team in their diagnosis and resolution of issues, and follow up on technical issues and improvement requests.
- Manage escalations for customer issues, act as liaison between technical services and customers, ensure resolution and recommend process improvements.
2. Lead and manage a growing team of Customer Support Specialists serving a global B2B customer base.
- Develop Customer Support Specialists to be product knowledge experts and to provide a consistently super high-quality level of support at all times.
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how customers are using the product and provide this information to teams so that we can better serve customers.
- Work closely with customers to develop and implement best practices for serving customers.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and help identify feature requests and bug fixes.
- Have at least 07 years experience in a Customer Support or an Account Management role with 03 years in a team leader/management role.
- Strong understanding of technology products serving global B2B customers.
- Experience in building a strong coordinating network and relationships with domestic and foreign Airlines.
- Successful experience in building and leading diverse teams.
- An understanding of technical support, user training and onboarding.
- A natural ease with technology tools and a strong ability to learn and popularize concepts to a diverse audience.
- Advanced communication in English.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.