- Developing, implementing, and updating employment practices, compensation, benefits, and human resource programs and methods on a regular basis.
- Developing and updating HR policies, procedures and employee handbook.
- Developing internal communication strategies and processes to keep projects, programs, and/or departments informed on critical HR issues, policies and procedures.
- Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, key position succession, and staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management.
- Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, HR personnel’s training & development, employee relations, and grievance management.
- Develop staffing plans together with Operations Director and other key staff.
- Track and compare the actual headcount with budgeted and ensure that indirect headcount ratio is controlled; and headcount ratios of workers and supporting forces are within the budget.
- Maintain an up-to-date organization chart.
- In charge in the screening and hiring process for all staff level and above.
- Oversee the registration of the new employees and the procedure of employees’ exit and set up the presentation of orientation programs for the newcomers.
- Responsible for staff’s labor contract, C&B, rewards, incentive and motivation, SI, labor report, disciplinary actions, and terminate the contract.
- Supervise the signing and the renewing the labor contracts and update information of candidates into company’s database.
- Responsible for create & maintenance of HR software.
- Implement and oversee the new employee’s orientation.
- Handle the employee relations; Deal with and follow up the employee suggestions, regular “Roundtable Meeting”, “Employee Meeting”.
- Organize and participate in the activities of company;
- Maintain good relations with government labor agencies.
- Oversee the administration functions: security, transportation, canteen, cleaning, and gardening and office supplies.
- Others as assigned by the Operations Director.
- University Degree, Major in Human Resources, or in related fields.
- Minimum 8 years experience in HR field, at least 3 years at supervisor level.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English.
- Rich in Human Resources knowledge.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Strong leadership, management, communication skills are compulsory.
- Skilled in Computer Operation (MS Office, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Required Job Skills