- Manage and control the Safety - Security - Health - Environment (HSSE) system on the construction site;
- Analyze and evaluate potential risks that may occur in order to promptly provide safe construction measures.
- Consulting, setting up, implementing, maintaining, operating, and developing the HSSE system;
- Training, checking, and supervising the implementation of the HSSE system on the construction site;
- Establish relationships with local authorities, organizations, and individuals within the scope of assigned work to ensure HSSE system implementation;
- Other duties and periodic reports at the request of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Graduated with majoring in Labor Protection, Environment, Construction;
- Having a certificate of occupational safety and related practice certificates;
- Over 10 years of safety management experience, of which at least 03 years in a management position;
- Fluent English 4 skills.
- Knowledge of OSH law;
Required Job Skills
Range salary: 1000 - 2000 USD/ Negotiate;
Findtalent's Client is the prestige companies in construction sector with the various types of projects from commercial center, luxury apartment to infrastructure, office building and modern factory projects.