- Planning to submit shopdrawing documents, construction methods, and main materials of the project
- Manage the progress of the browser to ensure the overall construction progress of the project
- Set up a project quality record management system: documents for acceptance of materials, work, site log...
- Set up a construction quality warning system in the field, weekly report directly to the CHT/GDDA
- Implement construction and shopdrawing measures for the GS below to implement
- Interact with Design Consultant, Project Manager, Investor on design, drawings, methods and materials to optimize the construction site
- Work with NTP to unify construction and shopdrawing measures before submitting.
- Coordinating with specialized departments of the company.
- Graduated with majoring in Construction;
- Having more than 10 years of experience in construction, of which at least 05 years in the position of QA/QC manager;
- Fluent English 4 skills;
- Mastering knowledge of construction techniques, construction management, design;
- Understand the provisions of the Law in the field of construction
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good planning, risk analysis and management skills;
- Skills to control and evaluate the effectiveness of construction methods
Required Job Skills
Range salary: 1000 - 2000 USD/ Negotiate;
Findtalent's Client is the prestige companies in construction sector with the various types of projects from commercial center, luxury apartment to infrastructure, office building and modern factory projects.