Participate in projects that are assigned by superiors:
- Support project manager in project plan setting, project management, and project execution by collaborating effectively with IT vendors and user departments;
- Collaborate with related partners to collect business requirement properly and sufficiently; - Check function design to ensure it is designed accordingly to business requirement;
- Join together with user departments to conduct User Acceptance Test.
Enhance and maintain existing application systems related:
- Effectively and proactively enhance the system as a business requirement;
- Collaborate with vendors to quickly solve the trouble that occurred and minimize business impact;
- Monitor system health to recognize potential risk and make countermeasure to prevent trouble from happening;
- Strictly control security, system access, risk, vendor operation.
Study new IT technologies to propose effective solutions to enhance and create more value for the business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Application Development, Computer Science or related majors.
At least 3-year experience of working in enterprise application system field.
Good command in English;
Good knowledge of IT business application functional scope development, system design and development, operation, etc. Programming development such as automation technique, application/web coding, Microsoft® .Net technologies, Microsoft® SQL Database is an advantage;
Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills;
Experience in implementation and maintenance:
DMS (Distribution Management System), SFA (Sales Force Automation) system and ERP system (SAP S/4HANA), especially in Sales (SD) module, Logistics (WM, LE) module or;
ERP system (SAP S/4HANA), especially in Production module and Warehouse module.