Strategy and business development:
- Lead strategy & planning as well as business development
- Act as a thought-partner to the CEO for the strategy and stakeholder alignment
Conduct market researches:
- Competitor reports (development descriptions, products, pricing, take-up rate)
- Product concept tests (target market, product offerings: relevance, appealing, and intention to buy)
Propose product briefs:
- Residential product briefs approved by Company council (Product types, size, mix, expected price, target customers, internal and external facilities)
Perform feasibility studies:
- Approved pre-FS and feasibility study reports
Perform pricing reviews and profitability reviews:
- Pricing review reports for Company council to provide independent views of price setting for the product launches
- Review reports for revenues and profits of different masterplan concepts
Valuation of land parcels:
- Valuation reports to propose the true and fair value of land plots.
Generate quarterly market update:
- Economic Indicators (world economic outlook, GDP, CPI, Interest rate, FDI, Trade, foreign exchange, stock market, gold market.
- Industry factors (residential market supply and sales performance, investment highlights.
- Growth corridors (government policies and new transportation and developments).
- Market trends & Adhoc external market environment scaning reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Business Administration
- At least 10 years of experience as the same positions
- Strategic visions on investment directions and business development of the Company;
- Deep knowledge about research & development and property;
- General knowledge about HR (human resources management and relationship development), leadership and coordinating the work, resources;
- Understand the needs and tastes of customers in the real estate market.
Required Job Skills