- Manage and check the design, procurement and construction of the building work in to meet quality, schedule, control budget, keep working safely.
- Understand, cooperate with SHE team and implement site SSHE management system (strategy and toolbox)
- Check Method statement, evaluate risk, check and sign off work permit, make sure work will carry according to approval
- Ensure safety on the construction site: oversee safety committee site, implement SSHE strategy, cross-check JSA and method statements, daily safety observations, Cooperate with other people (3rd party, internal teams) on workplace safety."
- Manage and coordinate with procurement team to do the bidding and select Contractor
- Develop building construction schedule
- Prepare construction site: Project Office, Temporary site (Project Office, Workshop, Canteen, Locker, Temporary connection to the industrial zone, Washing bay...)
- Prepare project handover documentation (as-built drawings, O&M manuals, maintenance plans)
- Organise training factory team for operation and maintenance of building systems
- Control of project budget (monthly cash-flow, CAPEX reports, etc.)
- Degree/Diploma in an Engineering discipline civil construction
- Good command of English (4 skills);
- Minimum 5 years in construction management for factory project, F&B project in advance and more involved in construction management
- Determination of methods to minimize the likelihood of injuries or damages to people and/or equipment (SH&E)
- Experience in coordinating the work of consultants, contractors, suppliers, and other project team members as part of multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Practical experience of construction site safety from participation in complex, major projects with tight timelines.
- Daily site activities management: safety, time, cost, quality
- Construction quality assurance/Quality control plan
- Risk Analysis, Evaluation, and Management
- Ability to understand and apply complex technical specifications, standards, and procedures
- Knowledge of basic electrical construction (basic conduit, supports, boxes)
- Knowledge of basic mechanical construction (pumps, valves, piping)
- Knowledge of basic HVAC system
Required Job Skills
- Shuttle bus from HCM/ Dong Nai to factory in Dong Nai;
- Vietnamese candidate only.