HR Manager are involved with recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. The most important role is to ensure the company culture and values are well spread through the company and enable staff to be the best of them.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Assist with the performance management and review process;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Experience in design & build industry could be an advantage;
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Interest in human development and company culture building.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Good communication in English.
Required Job Skills
- Working Location: Dist. 2, HCMC
- Vietnamese candidate only.