Findtalent's client is seeking an International Sales Manager to augment the team responsible for China Market.
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for all sales activities of assigned customers in China, including market updates, sample matching, quotation, contract, and orders.
- Coordinate with the Planning, Production, QC, Logistics, and other relevant divisions of the Production Unit to follow up on post-sales activities such as delivery, quality, and payment, ensuring smooth processes and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with local distributors in China to prepare stocks, follow up on transactions, prepare monthly reports, and manage all local stock sales activities.
- Develop positive relationships and handle customers' needs, ensuring their satisfaction.
- Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Maintain and develop relationships with local partners/associations.
- Strong sales competence with a proven track record of at least 5 years of work experience as an account manager or account executive in international sales.
- Advanced level of Chinese in speaking, reading, writing, and listening (HKS 6) is required.
- Advanced level of English.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with an active and business development mindset.
- Ability to quickly grasp information and learn fast.
- Experience in working for foreign-owned/multi-national companies is an advantage.
- Teamwork spirit is necessary.
Required Job Skills
- Directly report to Senior Sales Manager
- Working location: Binh Duong and China (Regular travel to China is required, with extended stays of 2-3 weeks)
- Working time: Monday to Friday