Company products: airline passenger reservation and cargo management software
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Product Management, Developers, and other team members to ensure delivery of high-quality software.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve issues related to the amelia suite of products.
- Offer professional, friendly, and efficient support to clients through phone and JIRA service desk.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive technical understanding of all amelia products and applications, including how they interact with third-party systems and each other.
- Troubleshoot support questions or defects using shared knowledge platforms as well as personal research and critical thinking skills.
- Update support cases with actions taken, information gathered, and all internal or external communications.
- Uphold the team’s high standard of precise and thorough documentation.
- Maintain service level agreement standards for support cases response times and issue resolution times.
- Own the role of Emergency Coordinator during severity one issues and outages which includes contacting relevant development, operations, and executive team members, maintaining a full understanding of the issue as it evolves, creating communication channels for internal discussion, ensuring continuous momentum towards the issues of resolution, maintaining communication channels with the affected client, providing detailed documentation of the event timeline and actions taken, and creating the rough draft root cause analysis.
- Maintain technical and application knowledge of all supported products through hands-on experience, internal and external training.
- Minimum of two years experience working in a technical support role in the airline industry with reservations system skills and knowledge, or minimum 2 years in an On-line Travel Agency.
- Working experience in customer service within a technical service/call center or helpdesk environment, supporting software applications on Microsoft technologies.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree holder in any of the relevant disciplines such as Information Technology, Information Management, or equivalent education and experience.
- Great telephone skills with good service ethics; positive and professional manner over all channels of communication (telephone, emails, and related modes).
- Strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving ability.
Proficient in SQL Server, Windows Servers, and Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge in Fare & Pricing/Ticketing is preferred
- Knowledge in web services and shopping technical support is an advantage
- Knowledge of GDS (E-Ticketing, Type A, Type B, Interline messaging)